Special Thanks

Special Thanks to Susan, Laura B., Tim K., Spencer C., and Gary M.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

In Houston

from the wife.....
The guys and have arrived in The Woodlands, the kids and I are leaving in the morning to join Sloan (after a spelling and science test:) and we can not wait to join Dad in Houston. Sloan flew down late this afternoon - he spent the morning in clinic seeing patients and the afternoon in the office doing charts and catching up on paperwork - and I hope that he was able to fly to Houston with a clear head after closing out his practice for the rest of the week. Um, actually, I think he is feeling great. Got a picture earlier tonight.....see below....apparently the athletes are having a pre-race celebration with margaritas (hide your eyes Coach Tim!) HAHA - I love it - you guys deserve it!  

My good friend Audrey (Gary Paul's wife) took this picture.  Audrey and Gary Paul just found out on Monday that they are expecting a baby boy early this fall. We are so thrilled for them! Congratulations!

Check out the blog on race day, I am planning on posting pictures from the race and posting times and updates as much as possible - we are so excited, this has been a really fun journey. Thank you for reading the blog, I know your support and comments have meant the world to Sloan!
Love,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment